Well folks, it looks like Disney is back on top! Their new movie, “Tangled”, was the box office leader this Thanksgiving weekend with a sensational $67 million! I went to the theater this weekend to see “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” and was overwhelmed by the amount of small children and parents that were somehow patiently waiting in line for hours on end. This is Disney’s biggest box office hit since the lovable animated film, “Lilo and Stitch”.
About AmandaI am Amanda, a Marketing student at Emerson finishing up my last semester interning at the Jim Henson Company in the beautiful city of Los Angeles! As a long-time blogger, I am a very passionate writer and communicator, and love being part of a greater online entertainment community. I am truly a children's entertainment enthusiast (otherwise known as obsessive Disney fan, but I try not to show bias) and aficionado. Being an outgoing person, I love people, and dream of a career that combines my passion for entertainment, socializing, and heels. During my time at Emerson College, I have enjoyed studying abroad in The Netherlands, being Editor-in-Chief of the college yearbook, being a tour guide and ofice assistant, joining a co-ed Professional Communication Arts and Sciences Fraternity (Zeta Phi Eta), and playing Quidditch. Header: Flickr Photo, CC Ian Fuller
- Back at the beach with pookie 😘👯 @ Santa Monica Beach instagram.com/p/9O7ZIPpZsaGZ… 1 year ago
- Happy 3 Years of Love with this babe! Thank you for sharing these 3… instagram.com/p/9AOPwKpZhRlM… 2 years ago
- Happiness. 😎💜✨🌻 @ The Virgil instagram.com/p/534wf_pZh1UM… 2 years ago
- Definite highlight of our 7 hour zoo day! #simba 🌴🐯🐘🐒 @ San Diego Zoo instagram.com/p/4SmrfppZoy/ 2 years ago
- Happy Fathers Day to this guy, both the biggest goofball and the hardest worker I know. Glad to kick… instagram.com/p/4Nc7vMpZkA/ 2 years ago