Amanda is a Senior Marketing Communications student at Emerson College finishing up her last semester as the Marketing Intern at the Jim Henson Company! She is an children’s entertainment nerd (otherwise known as obsessive Disney fan), and an ex-film major, with a love for writing, presenting, socializing, and multi-tasking.
Set to graduate in December 2011, she is looking for a full-time job in the children’s entertainment industry in marketing, publicity, production, media relations…or pretty much anything!
During her time at Emerson College, she enjoyed studying abroad in The Netherlands, being Editor-in-Chief of the college yearbook, working as a tour guide/office assistant, joining Emerson’s co-ed Professional Communication Arts and Sciences Fraternity (Zeta Phi Eta), and playing Quidditch!
- Contributing Blogger – The Disney Blog
- Study Abroad (Spr. 2010) – The Kasteel Chronicle
- Disney Animations Blog (’09-’10) – Just Another Princess
- Emerson Social Media (Spr. ’11) – #ESM
- College Job Connect (feat. Spr. ’11) – Top 5 Children’s Films that Will Help You Grow Up