In the name of my top two favorite things, film and marketing, I have decided to start a new tradition on this blog called “Trailer Time!”. Why trailers? Because, according to the experts (AKA…me), trailers are the perfect integration of post-production and advertising. And also, I have spent a lot of my free time this summer watching trailers, and I want to share them with all of you!
- Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- The Little Mermaid (1989)
- The Princess and the Frog (2009)
- A Cinderella Story (2004); Adapted version of Cinderella (1950)
- Beastly (2011); Adapted version of Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- The Sleeping Beauty (2011); Adapted French version of Sleeping Beauty (1959)